Thursday, December 20, 2012

Secret to Contentment and Happiness...


This Christmas I give you.....The great lesson from my Mother....

Judge less and observe more...That is it! Only 4 words. The secret to contentment and happiness....

My mother has taught me, I don't have to have an opinion. Just watch and wait and observe. You  might not see the opportunities you would have had to help, if you are blinded by your old judgments... help where you can, even if all you have to give is your time, a smile, a kind word or a soft shoulder to lean on. It is the one sure way to happiness....

She is so very smart, and kind and much more than an ornament on our tree.She is the Angel on top! We are so fortunate to have her example of unconditional love and good will for all mankind to share.

Merry Christmas to All of You!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Very wise words. I am going through an event with my daughter and am trying to give her advice without judging her decisions.

    Beautiful ornament! I think I will make some with my Mom on them to give as gifts next year.

    ReplyDelete