Thursday, December 15, 2011

Steak Sauce...

This recipe is almost to good to be true...I love to eat steak with steak sauce...I didn't used to, I wondered why anyone would cover up steak with a sauce...I never ate ketchup with fries either, but that is another story...I can see where you could easily tweak this recipe to make it very custom to your liking...but it was great as it is...

Steak Sauce
1/2 cup of raisins
1/2 cup of water
1/4 cup of ketchup
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons of Worcestershire
3 tablespoons of white vinegar
salt and pepper to taste....

bring the water and raisins to a boil and turn off and let cool for 5 minutes, add them to a blender with the other ingredients and blend until smooth...That's it!

boil raisins with water and then let cool...

put all the ingredients in the blender with the raisin and water...whirl...

that is it!!!

now that was faster than finding the car keys and running to the store!! and so flavorful and good!!!

Cheers to Happy  !!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post ladies. I am so hungry have to try tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading
    and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!
    Here is my page - over at this website

    ReplyDelete