Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easy Cheese and Sausage Lasagna...

This is an oh so easy dish, and tastes great! I can vouch for kids liking it! It might be compared to hamburger helper but to me it tastes more like my cousins Slumgullian casserole...I wish she would blog that for us...it is so great! .....This casserole tastes great, it is meaty and cheesy and delicious! I have got to add here that I am trying to type with a kitten straddled over each arm...oy vay....

Easy Cheese and Sausage Lasagna


this is a procedure recipe.....brown a pound of Italian sausage...

after it is brown add the spaghetti sauce of your choice...I used what I had in the cupboard....

add to meat and then add Italian seasoning  and powdered garlic,,,,

grate a pound of mozzarella cheese....

boil a pound of noodles...I used lasagna small
noodles

add noodles to sauce...

add half the cheese to the mixture....

stir and then...

                                                           pour into casserole dish               

add the rest of the cheese on top...

put the lid on and bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes...

out of the oven all browned and bubbly...

so cheesy and yummy,  kind of tastes like pizza, kinda...

so good!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to try this!!!

Cheers to Happy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment