Sunday, June 2, 2013

Peach and Blueberry Salsa...

Did you know you are supposed to eat fish 2 times per week? Yep, that's right. I wish I did. And I don't.I bought some Copper River Salmon and grilled it. It is the best Salmon and only around for a few weeks in late spring. This great Salsa is good on this, but would be great on any fish or fish taco! I planted cilantro in my garden and this is my first picking. I love cilantro and the smell of it with the sun beating down on it.

Chop a peeled peach, add half a cup of fresh blueberries, a 1/4 cup of chopped onion, a 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber, a half a cup of chopped cilantro, a tsp of red dried pepper flakes. Then squeeze a half of a lime over the top! That's it!!!

So perfect and ready to go,

over the top of a piece of Copper River grilled salmon...
Heaven on a plate!!
 
Cheers to Happy !!!

1 comment:

  1. It figures. Yesterday I am in the grocery store looking at spices. What do I need, hmmm. Red pepper flakes? I don't have those, should I get them? Nah...don't know that I ever had an occasion to use them. Heh.

    ReplyDelete