Saturday, December 26, 2009

It is over...

It is official...it is the day after Christmas...ahhhh...I am starting to feel relaxed...whew! That was a whirlwind of activity... I feel like Jack Nicholson in The Shining "I'm Baaack"....

I knew you would all want to see what  my grand daughter Misty got me for Christmas..she is 11 and wanted to get me some plates, to plate my food, for a blog on...



this is a cute plate with an apple on it, watch for this...




here is a square plate with a brown band on it...cute, huh?




and she got me the whole set of kitchen stuff....30 items....




oh and also I got this red cast iron pan...yes you will be seeing it and you will get a break from the orange one....aren't you happy?

Oh and my big prize? a really, really big lens for my camera...we are talking paparazzi...I can now take pictures of what my neighbors are cooking...cool, huh?

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment