Thursday, January 12, 2012

Homemade Laundry Soap update...


I have been making this soap for a few years now...I used Fels Napa for the sudsy part of the detergent...I had seen that you could use Zote soap. I startled looking for it because it was pink and very pretty....I found it in a store in the southeastern part of the United States, kinda far,...I could of ordered it on-line also, kinda expensive....so never did....

I found it at K-Mart! Wow, there it was all the time...I bought it. This last time I made detergent I used it! It is great...smells good...slightly scented (I am allergic to many scents, but no bother here) I love it! and so pretty and PINK!

Isn't that the prettiest soap ever?
I know there is a clever way to link you to my previous blog about laundry soap...but I am not sure how to do that...anyway if you missed it, check it out...it is very inexpensive, works great and biodegradable...

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment