Flourless Chocolate Banana Torte
3 large eggs, separated
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup agave
¼ cup corn oil
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 bananas)
½ cup cocoa powder
- In a blender, whip egg yolks, agave and salt on medium for 1-2 minutes
- Add oil and mashed banana and blend for another minute or two
- Blend in cocoa powder
- In a bowl, whip egg whites to stiff peaks
- Gently fold contents of blender into bowl with egg whites
- Grease a 9-inch spring form pan and pour batter into pan
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes
The ingredients are gathered!
Put the egg yolks, agave, salt in the blender, blend and then add oil and cocoa...blend..
place the egg whites in a bowl and whip until frothy...fold the blender ingredients into the frothy egg whites...
place in prepared pan and bake
out of the oven...
place on a cake plate...
I made a ganache to pour over the top...just candy bar 70% or more, melt and add a couple of tablespoons of cream...melt and pour over top of cake
Serve with fresh whip cream....So fudgy and good!!!!!
Cheers to Happy !!