Sunday, May 1, 2011

Funny Chickens...

When I walk out the back door this is what I see....my chickens running to me....they crack me up when the run...they lean forward and can really run fast...this is Red...probably the most aggressive...she is very friendly and a good layer too...
this is Red and Buttercup..looking at the grass to see if I threw something out for them...nope nothing here...

this is America...saying what the heck there is nothing here....

That is MaMa in the back...she is small and black, she used to be in charge, but things changed and now she is on the bottom of the ladder....I said ok, come with me back to the chicken house and I will get some sunflower seeds for you...

I am walking and they are chasing me....it is my own groupies...I could never get anyone to chase after me like this...


they are rounding the corner...MaMa..took the shortcut through the flower beds...she always does and it is really longer, not shorter...and yes there is really that much moss on the brick...oi vay, I have my work cut out for me...

still running...

ok now they have their seeds...they will do almost anything for sunflower seeds.....

oh my chickens are the happiest, funnest little animals...

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment