Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Unexpected pleasures...

The other day I was weeding in the garden...(not my favorite job)...there are weeds and moss everywhere...as soon as I circle the property...it is time to circle back around and start all over again. It does seem that every time I weed, I find fun little surprises that nature gives to us, just to keep me entertained...sometimes it is just the way the sun is hitting the flowers or a bird that is near and singing...here is what I found this day...
looks like ordinary weeds in the northwest, doesn't it? but look really, really close....

see the red color? I had to get my glasses to investigate and I also grabbed my camera....

little red decorations on the moss....how absolutely fascinating!!!!

to think that God had taken the time to decorate the moss, just for me, and for you too...just for our unexpected viewing pleasure...What a wonderful, wonderful world!

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment