Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fresh Apricot appetizers....

Go ahead and say it...I am a bad blogger...I have been a little sickish, first flu then a cold and when I am feeling puny I freeze....really just freeze....like freeze tag, and then I wait for someone to come tag me so I can become unfrozen....I know I am weird, because I actually visualize these stupid things in my mind....I come from a long line of 'frozen people'....I come by it naturally...(someone please say it is true)...so anyway, I want to show you the easiest and most dramatic of quick summer appetizers....

Apricot halves...


nope there is no recipe, you just get a picture....I had these once at a wedding, they had servers going around
with appetizer trays, and these were the most popular item...and so simple...

don't you just love it, which would you have? Raspberry or Blueberry?
I would have both, ha!

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment