Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oven Cleaner...


This is helpful hint #37, just because I love you all so much....how to clean fiberglass tubs..., my tub/shower enclosure, was as bad as any you have ever seen when I moved into my house 5 years ago...the water here is very hard and the previous owners very old and it had (what I thought) was permanent buildup, I had always planned on installing a new tub, but never had the money and so...I did my research and over and over again oven cleaner kept coming up......so here you go, all you do is buy oven cleaner, (do yourself a favor and buy unscented) and one of those green scratchy pads with the sponge on the otherside....spray the oven cleaner all over, use the whole can, and wait 20-30 minutes, and then get the green scratchy pad and start cleaning in circular motions...it is magic, really...it will turn that tub back to new looking and shine like you have never seen it do before....promise...

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment