Thursday, May 27, 2010

The best Lemonade in the world!

There is a story behind this lemonade...I almost remember it...about 25 years ago I had a either a discussion or I had some of this lemonade...I was talking to one of my cousins, either Caren, Renae or Sherry...and I stated that I had never made homemade lemonade, that I didn't know how....and either Caren, Renae or Sherry said it was easy...just the juice of 3 lemons, a cup of sugar an a half a gallon of water, yep that simple...I have been making it that way ever since...
here are the few simple ingredients...sugar and lemons...

squeeze all three of your lemons and put in the pictures...don't worry too much about the seeds, they will sink and stay on the bottom.....

add 1 cup of sugar  and add 1 cup of water to a saucepan and bring to a boil, take off the stove and put some cold water in the pan to cool it off and then stir all of it into the pitcher....

add ice and if you like cut up 1 extra lemon in slices and put in....hands down this is the best lemonade in the world...lemons are very good for you....

if you like pink lemonade add just a splash of cranberry juice concentrate...did you know that, that is how they make pink lemonade? yep...

and there you have it two versions, pink and regular, both so very good and refreshing!

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment