Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sugar Lemon...





This is my new favorite thing...I am not a perfume person...not at all...it makes me ill..even candles make me feel that way, except for food smells...like citrus or cookie or vanilla or cinnamon...so tonight I found this new smell! It is fresh and clean and crisp and smells like, well sugar lemon, it is a great perfume...I keep smelling my wrist...I am going back to buy this...it is so spring and summery.
They sell it at Sephora or on line...oh get some too, kay?

Cheers to Happy  !!

1 comment:

  1. I must smell that - I, like you always have great hopes with a certain scent, and then - wham - headache, nausea - it's just not worth it. But I'd like to try this one - I love the smell of lemon verbena, and this sounds similar. Gonna check it out!

    ReplyDelete