Friday, April 30, 2010

Gorgonzola Sliders

This is a funny blog....I sorta forgot to take pictures...Misty and I were visiting, and making the Rhubarb Sauce and then it was to late! I made sliders...they were so good and so small...I made them on a sliced small baguette....layered the grilled lean burger, gorgonzola cheese, smoked thick sliced bacon, red onion slice, slice tomato, and lettuce leaf...when you have that burger craving and should not eat a burger this, this will take care of the craving!

here is my one picture during the making...lean ground beef...seasoned well with salt, pepper and garlic powder.....
Then another burger picture, I know they look big, that is just the photo and the small plate....they are so small..there is no guilt, none at all!

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment