Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eggs...

Eggs, eggs, I have got eggs!!!! My chickens crack me up! Mama has been laying since I first got the chickens, the others are just now starting to lay....they are so much fun!

this is Mama and she is the one who has been laying...she lays small off white colored eggs....

this is Buttercup and I think she layed an egg....

this is a twin and I think she or the other twin may have layed one...here I will show you....

here are the different eggs....the large green one I think has been layed by Buttercup....although she won't admit to it....the little tiny and I mean tiny one is I think by one of the twins,.. and it is dark brown and the off white ones are for sure Mama's....

I found this one in the chicken house...it is a shell free egg...it has a really thin membrane on it..it feels like a jello jiggler.....and so small...don't know who was responsible......they all looked away when I asked...


tonight when I came home from work my grandaughter had already let them out for their evening bugfest and as I came around the corner this is what I saw....they were all playing in the soft dirt in the sun....there was dust flying everywhere.....

they truly were rolling...they were upside down with their feet up.....oh they bring me such fun!!!

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment