Saturday, September 11, 2010

Picture books...

Making your own photo albums! What a fun project!


This is such a fun site..and what a great gift to give, or to just record your life...it is the ultimate in scrapbooking! (which I am not good at) Most of the pictures I take are digital and they live in my computer....if I want to show someone a picture I have to first find it on my laptop...but this is a great way to upload the pictures I want and make a hardcover book....I love it! Can't wait to try this! What a great gift it would be also....


Here are just a few of the features:

•Photo Zoom - zoom in on any photo and move it to place the photo within the frame
•Photo Rotation - rotate your photos in the photo slots
•Custom Frames - choose from our selection, or make your own frame by editing the thickness, color, and fill
•Custom Color Matching - when selecting background colors and text colors, you can drag the tiny eyedropper tool anywhere on the page to match the colors
•Transparent Text Boxes and Backgrounds - Change the transparency of backgrounds and the color of text boxes
•Photo Integration - take photos from sites like Flickr, Facebook, and Yahoo! Photo search to use in your Mixbook


kids birthday themes.....

weddings...

road trips....

another wedding....

yearbook memories...

just watch this short little video on youtube...it shows how easy it is....


the price depends on how big or small you want your book to be...it seems quite affordable though...
Can't Wait!

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment