Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Cookbook...............

I recently bought this beautiful baby cookbook as a shower gift....you know when you are in a store and you see something you love so much you can't leave the store without it? That happens to me sometimes, but not usually with a baby cookbook....but there I was petting baby cookbooks and remembered that I had some shower gifts to buy, I ran up to the register (like someone would snatch them up first)....This is the best book ever...I wish this was mine when my children or grandchildren were little.....check this out...

isn't the cover GREAT!....



  • isn't this baby precious? this is the section for 6 month olds...
even butternut squash looks good....

and check out the applesauce....

and pear sauce.....

how cute is this.....? this is the next age group...

I would truly eat this.....


and this, I would fight the baby for this....

another super cute baby...Super Chunky foods...

the baby gets yummy guacamole...

and dips... kids love dips....

Isn't she adorable?....

of course pizza......

and such beautiful pancakes....with berries....

and again I would eat this! This is available on Amazon or on line at Williams and Sonoma...Buy it! I would and did!

Cheers to Happy  !!

1 comment:

  1. These are the coolest books, Natalie and Shawna loved them. I am with you, it would have been great to have these when our kids were little.
    Good Get Sister.

    ReplyDelete