Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It is her birthday



Today is her Birthday, oh yes indeed.  She was born March 10, 19um blah blah blah
At Fort Laughton in Seattle Washington.

We could not let this day go by and not honor her sweet self in some way.


So here goes.
Picture this " We are in a very large stadium.  It is completely full of Debbie's friends and family.  So many people whose lives she has touched.  Face book friends new and old.  Brothers and Sisters. A dear Mother.
Let us all stand up now and sing.  Lets hum a little to get our voices warmed up.  It is after all March and we are outside and it is cold.

Perry is playing his best Happy Birthday song and will be a great leader to keep us all in tune.

Alright deep breath everybody.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEBBIEEEEEEEEEEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
(and many more from channel four)

Now a great big cheer for a dear sweet little sister of mine.
I don't know how she did it but she is now younger than some of her children.
Go Debbie.




CHEERS TO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a surprise to click onto my happy little blog and see my own face staring at me! Almost scary, I actually did think for one big moment, 'what the heck?' Thank you dear sister for the wonderful tribute, I don't deserve that, shucks! Thank you, thank you....I loved the singing, the voice were all so perfectly pitched, like a heavenly choir! hugs and kisses...

    ReplyDelete