Saturday, March 13, 2010

my lady of light...

Do you ever get so wound up and stressed out that you are going to jump right out of your skin? I sure do. I am not sure why.... I let myself get so bad I want to run..really get in the car and run, I come from a long line of runners...so a couple of days ago I did just that....I went on the ferry to Vashon island....just a short drive to the ferry and a fifteen minute ride and you step back in time...

I drove around the island looking at all the beautiful farms and beach houses...

this is one of the few public beaches you can walk on here on the island.....stress is starting to subside and driving just a little further, I saw this!


Isn't this wonderful! How kind of them to do this just for ME! I took it as a sign, duh, of course I did....I really don't have to be hit over the head, well not all the time....There are teacups and lights all along the top of the fence....see...

Every cup is different, and has special meaning, and there are little religious statues every now and then.....

I can only imagine how stunning it is at night.....and the best is right here...look!



It is the lady of the light...right in the middle of the fence....or Guadalupe, my Guadalupe.....that is when I knew for sure that these nice people made this for me.....and I also knew that everything really will be alright....I just need to have a little faith and relax and breathe.....Isn't this the happiest place on earth! I think so too!

Cheers to Happy  !!

2 comments:

  1. Boy, a stressful time right now for me, and I sure needed to read this, and knowing that you were there, and how stressed you have been, I am grateful that it found you... I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you found this, especially on your birthday! How wonderful. It is almost really like they said, "let's do this for Debbie; she will see it one day." I love this for you!!

    ReplyDelete