Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Helpful hint # 2335 or reheating pizza

I read a couple of weeks ago about reheating pizza.....it said put the pizza in a non stick pan on low with a lid on it for 15-20 minutes and it comes out perfect, not hard, not microwavable chewy, and will taste just like it came out of the oven the first time....So last light after I came home from work, it was midnight and I needed just a little something to eat and saw the left over pizza and thought I would gives this a whirl.....

ok here is my cold pizza......not very appetizing looking.....

slide a piece in the pan, set the dial on a little higher than the lowest heat (mine was on 2 on my
stove) set a timer for 15 minutes....

find a lid that will fit and walk away....oh funny, I didn't see this before that is me in the lid with my bathrobe on!

check this out!!!!!! this is that hard old piece of pizza !!!! Can you believe it? it took 15 minutes and that is enough time to make a salad........

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment