Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Fisher Scone Booth at the Western Washington State Fair



This Booth is under the grandstand at the fair in Puyallup Washington. They have other booths scattered all over the fair, but for some reason the scones are better right here in the original spot.






They mix the scones in this big mixer, you can watch
from windows into the booth.







The scones are made by the hundreds and are ready to go into the oven



These really nice ladies are putting butter and red raspberry jam inside, then in bags to sell to you!



 I would love to show a picture of an actual scone, but someone ate it.

Cheers to Happy !

1 comment:

  1. Yum. I am going to the fair tomorrow with kids and grandkids. I'm sure we will have Fischer Scones! I sure do remember these from back in the old days; is it just me, or are they smaller? Still love 'em!

    ReplyDelete