Friday, January 22, 2010

oh remember this?

I saw such a hopeful thing today....Spring!!!!!! I want to shout it from the roof...hip hip hooray!!!! 
remember this?




































I know I can't wait either....but today I say many signs of spring is almost here.....


the jays showed up, a whole brigade of them...they were definitely looking for something, or they were already twitterpated....






I know it is blurry, but she was so shy little miss Robin...Mr. and Mrs. Robin both were here...there were also some little chickadees, or the little hopping birds, hopping all over the place....and some birds that looked like starlings....



the iris are coming up.....



and if you move the dead leaves you can see the crocus.....can't wait!



looking through the moss, you can see the daffodils coming......



don't look at the weeds.....look at the hyacinths, cool huh?

Cheers to Happy  !!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So beautiful and green. Thanks for sharing. Makes me miss home for sure. We still have snow on the ground here in Reno.

    ReplyDelete