Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Morning, Church Day,,,

Well no I am not going to Church, but I am going to work...which is not the same thing at all....I thought I would answer this little questionnaire here for you, fun huh? I knew you were dying to know this stuff!

I AM HEARING....
Food Network .... The Neelys I am turning it off now so I can concentrate....
I AM THINKING...
About all I have to do today....and trying NOT to be overwhelmed

I AM THANKFUL FOR...
My Family....My Home.....My job that gives me my home and car

FROM THE KITCHEN...
right now coffee....this week though I will be making Lasagna Bolognese

I AM WEARING...
pink plaid flannel pajama bottoms, white oversized t-shirt and pink polka dotted bathrobe...

I AM CREATING...
I am creating? oh for heavens sake.....I usually am creating a mess..

I AM GOING...
to work....

I AM READING...
The Help...by author Kathryn Stockett, so far a very good book...

I AM HOPING...
for calm.....and peace.....and happy days...oh and that I say the right thing, and have smart answers, and know when to keep my mouth shut......I can hope anyway....

AROUND THE HOUSE...
the house is very quiet.....just the smell of coffee....and the orange I peeled last night...

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
Only one? my hearing aid.....can I have two? then my laptop and just one more my sewing machine.
oh yes I am a 'sewer who never sews' but still value my machine....

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...
Monday               Work and drive to Portland
Tuesday               Meeting at Corporate in Portland
                            Drive home
Wednesday          Boss comes for a formal visit to work
                            make dinner for the following night
Thursday              Boss finishes his formal visit and has a review
                            Thursday night, Saul and his family come to dinner
Friday                  day off...from work and then I just breathe...
Saturday              more breathing and playing and housework
Sunday                Work day.......

PICTURE THOUGHT...


I wish my thoughts were always this beautiful...like looking through a Kaleidoscope.....

Cheers to a Happy Sunday Church Day  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment