Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentines Day

Oh my favorite holiday is right around the corner........I can hardly wait!.....this year I have such big plans and hopes....



I started celebarating Valentines Day when my children were small...I had the 'let down blues' from christmas and old man winter, and needed something to look forward to and , well,  there was Valentines day.... it started with a nice breakfast with little presents and a large decorated homemade cookie, with a special message on it for each child, and the celebration grew from there.......I love it because there are no expectations..no need to feel like you have to reciprocate....you can just show those around you how much you love them...oh happy day.....what is not to love about the day? Last year I made these cookies from edible papers from an on-line web site I have talked about before called.... http://www.fancyflours.com/  take a look there...they have lots of cool baking things......I am working on my order for this year now.......Valentines Day this year is on Sunday so I will be blessing my staff with my baked goods....he he he....

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment