Monday, November 2, 2009

Your Own Water Bottles!!!!

This is one of my 'green' practices....my own water bottles...We have all heard the warnings of plastic water bottles, we have all drank from a water bottle that had been in the car and tasted the yukky plasticy taste. We all agree that can't be good for you, so if you can, save glass bottles and wash and refill...
Here is my collection  selection....



two of my favorites, they are twins and fit nicely in my hand...

one of my favorites, holds a little more water and a wider mouth....



this one is almost homely...but still good



This is one of my stainless steel ones that can go in the car...

This is a great one, that I reuse and is great for putting on the table and act like it is a wine bottle....


This is a good one to pour from into a drinking glass...


I have been known to buy cute, sweet bottles like this, just for the bottle, so I can drink out of it...


so then you gather up all of your bottles and fill with water and set them on the counter overnight....

cover with a tea towel and all the icky chlorine will disssapate....

Then in the morning you can put the lids back on and have the freshest water ever!

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment