Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday, Sunday


On this Sunday evening I would like to show you something.....the people in my room who are praying...yep everytime I go in my room there they are praying....








This is Rose, I named her Rose because she is so sweet. I bought this picture at an estate sale....it was on the second day of the sale and everything was half priced and picked over. But there she was hanging on the wall waiting for me to take her home..Don't you just love her?

















This is Mr. Anderson and ....



This is Mrs. Anderson....

The Anderson's came from an antique store in Tacoma...I spotted them when I first came in the store, I took a good look at them and walked away...I kept looking back at them and finally left the store..I did get all the way home before I knew I had just made a mistake...I got back in the car and drove back to the little antique store and climbed up and got them off the wall, they were very dusty...they were priced separately...I can't imagine someone would even dare to separate them...they are a lovely couple...Anderson is an old Scandinavian name and I thought very befitting of them...



and last but not least is Guadalupe....she is a blog by herself, so I won't say to much about her now, but I received this plate from my friends, Saul and Lidia when they came to dinner....She is also in my room, praying....I love her so....

So sometimes we are just meant to have these treasures.....We must buy it, because it completes us....

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment