Saturday, November 7, 2009

Well this is fun!

World Market is the funnest store and this is the best time of the year to go there...It is just plain fun to waltz around and touch stuff, sometimes things fall into your cart, and you must buy it. They have lots of kitchen stuff and decorator stuff and imported food stuff, but check out the cutest baking dishes I bought.



I love red don't you and it has a lid....I loved it so much I bought two...


they are twins, they were born together and they should stay together...want to see something funny?
check this out...







They are so teensy tiny...maybe just hold 8 ounces..and cheap only $3.99...aren't they the best...
they have spices there also, in cute jars and quite an assortment for 99 cents to 2.99...and they had this great stuff


I think it is like nutella, just with carmel too...can't wait...they had ginger jam and ginger syrup for pancakes..
I say hurry and go there, and buy stuff...I love that place!

Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment