Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Do this one thing for me, please

In your kitchen, I am sure you do alot of cooking and cutting up chicken....right? and I suppose like me you also put your purse, keys and mail on the counters, right? Ok, think about where all this stuff has been....oh yuk!

So I want everyone to make this bottle of sanitizer....take an empty windex bottle and put in 1 teaspoon of bleach (no more as it will turn caustic) and fill the rest with cold water.


That's it! And spray your counters and sinks and cutting boards down, every day and especially before and after meal preparation. It won't get on your clothes, and if it does it is not enough to discolor them, and you don't have to rinse it off, it is not enough bleach to worry about.  Kay? and yes feel free to buy a real pretty spray bottle if you need to, maybe a nice small one that will look lovely on your counter top....and yes I do have my food handlers permit and have learned alot over the years about bacteria...next time we will talk about sponges....


Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment