Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Friends new Cookbook

My friend Ree Drummonds new cookbook came out today, I ran drove up to the bookstore to get it. I think she was so busy she hasn't sent me a signed copy yet. Here are a few pictures I can share, so sorry about the bright flash right in the middle of the pictures ( I will work on taking pictures without the flash)


Here it is, in my very own cookbook stand!


The book has tons of pictures in it. Here are some of the cows. Look at the pretty blue flower in the foreground.


This is a picture of their wild horses, aren't they beautiful?


This is Charlie, the dog....


This is the wild horses in the winter....


Here is some of the cowboys....


This is of the silouettes of her children and the cowboys in the sunrise...


Bummer to have to wash those clothes......


All the cowboys wear chaps....hmmmm


Her husband really worked the ranch with babies in hand...


Oh yea and the recipes...100's of them,  pictures of every dish step-by-step


and check out the corners of the pages all the little details...


manly...



Spicy........


hearty.......


comfort....


company best...


colorful....


heritage recipes....

I hope I have inspired all of you to go to the nearest bookstore and get a copy, or ask Santa for one.....could you possibly wait that long?


Cheers to Happy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment