Monday, October 12, 2009

One of the funniest websites

Just in case you missed this when it went around on facebook, take a look at this.....I made one of mom...and it made me laugh so hard I ............well you get the picture. It is easy, you import a picture of someone you love very much and  know they won't be mad at you, you aren't are you Mom? See what they look like with different hairstyles through the years.



 And then you send it to all your family and post it on facebook so everyone can see!!! (sorry mom it was the only picture I had at the time that was a full face picture)



My mom is really beautiful, here she is telling a story to her grandchildren.


And look at how happy she is and doesnt she seem like she likes a good laugh?




http://yearbookyourself.com/

Cheers to Happy  !!
I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment