Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sole Food

Since we were talking about food (we were right ?) I wanted to share this with you,

S.O.L.E. FOOD



Eating SOLE food (sustainable, organic, local and ethical) can help you to live a longer, healthier life, and benefit the enviorment as well. For optimum benefits for you and the planet, ask yourself these questions,



Is it sustainable? by rotating crops and allowing fields to rest, farmland can continue to support agriculture for centuries.



Is it organic? Using natural seeds and pesticides, ad fertilizers makes healthy foods and a healthy planet.



Is it local? Buying local supports the local economy and saves fuel. It also allows you to 'put a face on your food'



It it ethical? Ethical practices ensure that people are paid a living wage for their labor and that food is produced and processed humanely and in a way that benefits the environment.

So it is a very HAPPY things to eat SOLE FOOD.......

Cheers to Happy  !!

1 comment:

  1. I love buying local produce. It's hard to do sometimes, but when I see roadside stands, I try to stop by. There is a little old German lady not too far from where I live, and I buy tomatoes and a few other vegetables from her every year. I need to plant an "abundant garden" like you have!

    ReplyDelete